Ken is the only Georgia lawyer who has a unique set of qualifications for Georgia trucking accident cases involving wrongful death, or catastrophic brain, spinal cord, back, neck, burn or amputation injury.
- Past President, State Bar of Georgia (2011-12)
- Chair, American Association for Justice, Motor Vehicle, Highway & Premises Liability Section, which includes national specialized litigation groups on Trucking Litigation, Bus Litigation, Traumatic Brain Injury, Spinal Cord Injury, Motorcycle Litigation, Bicycle Litigation, Resort Torts Litigation and Inadequate Security Litigation. He was previously a board member of the Trucking Litigation Group and chair of the Southeastern Motor Carrier Litigation Institute.
- Author of Georgia Law of Torts: Trial Preparation & Practice
- Board certified civil trial attorney, National Board of Trial Advocacy
- Highest peer ratings: “AV Preeminent” - Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers - Super Lawyer, Georgia Legal Elite - Avvo 10.0, Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Included in “short list” of nominees for Georgia Court of Appeals by Judicial Nominating Commission (2012).